At the close of every service, we sing a song of invitation. During the singing, you are invited to make your way to the front where the pastor is waiting to talk or pray with you should you feel led of God’s Spirit to make any of the following decisions:
1. To make a public profession of faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, looking forward to baptism and church membership.
2. To ask for church membership
- a. By letter of transfer from another Baptist Church
- b. On your statement that you have been a member of a Baptist Church if a letter of transfer is not obtainable.
- c. By baptism if you are transferring from a church another denomination.
3. To make a rededication of your life
4. To make known your call and surrender to some special full-time Christian service.
If you have further questions about how to join our church, please contact the church office by phone, email, or by stopping by in person.
You must be logged in to post a comment.